About Blake Group
Blake Group is a fourth generation family business with a reputation for quality and service in the steel fabrication and engineering industries.
Blake Group was founded in 1938 by James Blake and was originally known as James Blake & Co Engineers Limited.
Leading industry and lobbying for best practice standards, Blake Group is an active member of a number of institutions and associations including:
- CHAS (The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme)
- SCCS (Steel Construction Certification Scheme)
- OFTEC (Oil Firing Technical Institute for the Petroleum Industry)
- APEA (Association for Petroleum and Explosives Administration)
- PEIMF (Petroleum Equipment Installers and Maintenance Federation)
- Energy Institute