Metal Fabrication Supplies & Consumables
We supply general low carbon steels, stainless steels grade 304 / 316, aluminium in general or marine grades all to your custom requirements.
All products can be cut, drilled, welded & polished to your needs. Please see below a list of the products we offer.
Please contact us with your requirements and we will be happy to assist.
Our Products include
- Channels – Parallel Flange Channels to EN 10025-2:2004 S275JR
- Columns – Universal Columns to EN 10025-2:2004 S275JR also available as S355JR on request.
- Beams – Universal Beams to EN 10025-2:2004 S275JR also available as S355JR on request.
- Hollow Sections – Hot finished structural hollow sections, circular / square & rectangular to EN10210 S275J2H Cold finished structural hollow sections, circular / square & rectangular to EN10210 S235
- Angles – Equal & unequal angle to EN10025-2:2004 S275JR
- Bar – Round , square & flat bars to EN10025-2:2004 S275JR
- Sheet/Strip Metal – Hot rolled low carbon steel sheet to EN 10111:1998 S275JR Continuously hot-dip zinc coated structural steel strip & sheet to EN10147:2000 S275JR
The Personal Protective Equipment, Grinding & welding consumables are tried & tested by our fabrication specialists.
Paddy Brogan from Blake Group has been excellent. No job too small, turned around quickly and willing to discuss the work in hand. Would recommend them to anyone.
The guys at the metal centre at Blake have been fantastic! We had a break in and wanted to secure our shutters with a metal bar. They made the bar the very same day, so we could secure our house immediately. Very responsive and accommodating!
If there's a tricky design I can always rely on their help and advice to find the best solution. They are well equipped to deal with any size of project from a simple aluminum flashing to the most bespoke of spiral staircases and deliver this in a quick time. I won't go anywhere else other than Blakes Metal Center for all my steel or metal works to ensure I receive a friendly and reliable service.
…their structural steel work and fine steel detail work has always been first class which is why I will continue to use Blake's and would recommend that others do the same.