Legislation & Best Practice
Benefit from our Expertise
At Blake Group we are experts in the complex protective framework for oil storage across the UK. Blake Group have consulted and influenced significant elements of UK policy.
Below you can find links to the relevant legislation, regulation and best practice for oil storage in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Please contact us on 0131 554 1646 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the particular legislative constraints for your fuel storage requirements and benefit from our expertise.
Please select from the links below:
- Why choose a Blake Group Fuel Storage Tank?
- SEPA, NRW and NIEA Guidance for Pollution Prevention (GPP 2), January 2017
- The Water Environment (Controlled Activities) (Scotland) Regulations 2011 (as amended)
- The Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001
- The Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations 2016
- The EA Fuel Oil Storage Fact Sheet, June 2013
- The Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- The Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2003
- SEPA Guidance on Oil Storage
- DEFRA Guidance on Oil Storage
- Guidance on Oil Storage for Northern Ireland
- The Building Regulations (England and Wales) 2010
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2012
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations 2004