Legislation & Best Practice
Benefit from our Expertise
At Blake Group we are experts in the complex protective framework for oil storage across the UK. Blake Group have consulted and influenced significant elements of UK policy.
Below you can find links to the relevant legislation, regulation and best practice for oil storage in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Please contact us on 0131 554 1646 or email us to discuss the particular legislative constraints for your fuel storage requirements and benefit from our expertise.
Please select from the links below:
- Why choose a Blake Group Fuel Storage Tank?
- EA, SEPA and NIEA Pollution Prevention Guidelines, PPG2, August 2011
- The Water Environment (Oil Storage) (Scotland) Regulations 2006
- The Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2010
- The EA Fuel Oil Storage Fact Sheet, June 2013
- The Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- The Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2003
- SEPA Guidance on Oil Storage
- DEFRA Guidance on Oil Storage
- Guidance on Oil Storage for Northern Ireland
- The Building Regulations (England and Wales) 2010
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2012
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations 2004