Blake Group Tank Department
The UK’s premier tank manufacturer:
- Single skin and Integrally Bunded tanks for diesel fuel, biodiesel, kerosene and petrol
- Waste oil tanks, lubricating fresh oil tanks, coolant tanks, cutting fluid tanks
- Tanks for storing flammable liquids and chemicals
- Galvanised steel water tanks for car washes and industrial processing
- Stainless steel tanks for edible oils, potable water, corrosive chemicals and foodstuffs
- Rectangular, cylindrical or custom shaped tanks for all liquids
- Multiple-compartment or split compartment tanks for efficient oil storage
- Plastic tanks for domestic heating oil
We build on an unrivalled commitment to environmental and quality standards in tank manufacturing for over 75 years.
Blake Group is the preferred supplier of tanks to many of the UK’s leading oil companies, generator suppliers, water authorities and both public and private sector organisations.
We are proud being the first UK manufacturer whose steel oil tanks are certified to OFTEC’s OFS T200 standard. This is the only environmental standard that guarantees compliance with the Control of Pollution Regulations in England and Northern Ireland and the Water Environment (Controlled Activities) Regulations in Scotland.
All our bunded diesel tanks, bunded oil tanks, bunded fuel tanks and chemical tanks comply with these regulations as a minimum.
We are also authorised distributors for the Kingspan GSP Titan range of polyethylene tanks which are certified to OFTEC’s Environmental Standard OFS T100.
Use the menu on the right for further information about a particular tank type, or contact our tank design team by phoning 0131 5541646, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Salton, Lubricants Manager, Certas Energy commented:
“Certas Energy are the largest distributor of Lubricants in the U.K. and are partners for brands like Castrol, Total, Valvoline and Shell along with Adblue,rust preventatives and coolants and auxiliary products. We operate in various sectors like construction,farming,bus and coach,marine and haulage.
We came to Blakes as previous experience told us we could count on the expertise and professionalism to manufacture the tanks we required to do the actual job in question. The finished result is testament to the previous works carried out by Blakes Group to an exceptional high standard and showing the care,knowledge of legislation, and diligence that we would like to believe that we are known for in our own business”.