About Blake Group
Blake Group are a 4th generation family business with a reputation for quality and service in the steel fabrication and engineering industries.
The Blake Group was founded in 1938 by James Blake and was originally known as James Blake & Co Engineers Limited.
The company has grown over the last 75 years into 3 autonomous operating divisions:-
Leading industry and lobbying for best practice standards, Blake Group is an active member of a number of institutions and associations including:
- Investors in People
- BSI (British Standards Institute)
- SMAS (Safety Management Advisory Services)
- Construction Line
- CHAS (The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme)
- SCCS (Steel Construction Certification Scheme)
- OFTEC (Oil Firing Technical Institute for the Petroleum Industry)
- APEA (Association for Petroleum and Explosives Administration)
- PEIMF (Petroleum Equipment Installers and Maintenance Federation)
- Energy Institute