About Blake Group
If you want to know more about Blake Group, we are a 4th generation family business. We have a long held reputation for quality and service in the steel fabrication and engineering industries.
The Blake Group was founded in 1938 by James Blake and was originally known as James Blake & Co Engineers Limited.
The company has grown over the last 75 years into 3 autonomous operating divisions:-
Leading industry and lobbying for best practice standards, Blake Group is an active member of a number of institutions and associations including:
- Investors in People
- BSI (British Standards Institute)
- SMAS (Safety Management Advisory Services)
- Construction Line
- CHAS (The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme)
- SCCS (Steel Construction Certification Scheme)
- OFTEC (Oil Firing Technical Institute for the Petroleum Industry)
- APEA (Association for Petroleum and Explosives Administration)
- PEIMF (Petroleum Equipment Installers and Maintenance Federation)
- Energy Institute